(719) 630-1123

2 N Cascade Ave Ste 1100
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
 (Map to Office)

Profile Picture: 
Printer-friendly version

Colorado has two ways to enter into a marriage - follow the ceremonial procedure outlined by the Colorado Revised Statutes, or enter into a common law marriage.

Moreover, for those who are unable to marry, or choose not to, there are alternatives to marriage which afford some, but not all, of the rights of marriage.


Have a CO divorce or custody case? Black & Graham can help.

(719) 328-1616

Find B&G On

Facebook icon Google+ icon